City, State/Province/Zip Code/Postal Code:
Phone (don't worry we will not call):
Email: (please use only "1" email when corresponding to save confusion
1. How did you find us, or who referred you to us ?
2. Why have you decided to purchase a standard poodle?
3. Are you interested in a male or female puppy?
4. What color poodle puppy do you want to have
in order of preference?
For information about our colours read:
~ About our Browns
~ About our Reds
~ About Colour Breeding
5. Would you take a different sex or color if your first choice is unavailable ?
6. Are you willing to wait up to 6 -12 months for your puppy ? Or what is your time frame ?
7. What physical and or personality qualities
are you looking for in your puppy ?
Please give as much detail as you can, as we use this information
to select your puppy for you.
8. What does your weekly routine entail ?
what does your weekend routine entail ?
9. Would you be willing to contact us if you
are ever unable care for your puppy any longer at any time during lifetime ?
Bijou Poodles will ALWAYS take back ANY of our pups at ANY age should they need a home,
WHAT EVER THE REASON... please do not put a poodle in a shelter we will help you rehome !!
10. Do you have the patience to go through the
trials and tribulations of puppy hood which can last up to 18 months of age
(please take a minute to read this web page: Problems with a New Puppy) Puppies do not come trained.
You will have to teach them to be content in a cage and how not to nip and jump up on people.
!! I NEED THIS QUESTION ANSWERED BY YOU !!!
Take the time to explore which training facility you will be considering using when you get your puppy
Which AKC Training facilities/instructor will you use if you are in the USA.
or Canadian Kennel Club Trainers/Clubs if you are in Canada.
11. Are you planning to drive to pick up your
(We are located near Niagara Falls)
IF you are requiring puppy to be Shipped, NAME an International Airport
Please also understand we are at the mercy of weather (too cold or too hot) and possible embargoes or airport closures.
This means on rare occasions I have arrived at the airport and been told there is an embargo on a booked location
In this instance I have had to refund the purchase and refund, or arranged another location to ship to that morning so please
ensure I can reach you 24/7 that day of shipping, by phone or email the morning your puppy is scheduled to be shipped to you.
12. Do you know about the special grooming
requirements and the costs involved with owning a Standard Poodle
take a minute to read this web page: Grooming
13. Are you interested in Showing
your Standard Poodle in Obedience, Rally, Agility, Lure Coursing, Conformation in Alter Class Puppy ?
*Click here to see what our Poodles are doing
14. Are you interested in taking advantage of
Pediatric Spay and or Neuter ?
We ONLY offer this if our Veterinarian is available.
This can be included in your purchase price "IF" my Vet is available to do the surgery.
*Click here to READ THIS PAGE BEFORE you ask questions or decide.
15. On average how many hours will puppy be
left alone during the day?
Please note that if left loose, a puppy WILL pee inside, every 20 minutes - YES THEY WILL !!
If confined in an appropriate sized cage: at 6 weeks,
a pup can hold his bladder about 4 hours, by 8 weeks = 5 hours, by 12 weeks = 6 hours
and by 5-6 months a pup should be able to hold it for an 8 hour work day.
16. If you live in a town house or Condo are
you going to be able to get the puppy outside every 2 hours
initially to facilitate toilet and house training ?
Do you know your condo rules or retirement community Rules on the size of dog you are allowed ?
17. Do you have a fenced in property ? Or what means do you have to keep the puppy safe and secure while in the yard ?
18. Where will the puppy be kept when you are not at home ?
19. Where will the puppy sleep ?
Do you plan on taking any training classes ?
(we have an extensive Obedience web page to help you out)
We also offer cash Incentives for you to pursue titles.
Who will the puppy be sharing their home with ?
(Please list all humans and or other animals)
22. Is anyone living with you needing special care or disabled in any way ?
23. What has made you consider a purchase from Bijou Standard Poodles ?
24. Have you owned and or raised a Puppy before ? and where are they now ?
Do you agree to contact us, PRIOR to any doing any surgeries or
expensive, intrusive health investigations ?
(we may not have all the answers, but please give us a chance, to offer you alternative solutions)
26. What Vaccination Protocol, Flea Products, Heart Worm Products
would you consider using on our puppy ?
Please keep in mind that these "products" are Toxins, extremely harmful and cause some
serious adverse reactions some of which are listed here: Vaccines
you registered with Paypal with a bank account ?
If you are not, you will run into issues trying to pay us, as Paypal has limits on non-Paypal members.
Please consider registering your bank account with them which will take up to 7 days to process.
We ONLY accept Paypal payments off of our Payment Web Page
(which if approved, we will send to you) for payments and for refunds.
(this means, do not use your Visa because we can't refund you)
you have any questions for us that are not contained on our Web Pages:
Facts or Links
You can read more about us here:
*The Bijou Difference (Why should you buy from Bijou Poodles ?)
*Common Questions Answered
*History Of Bijou Poodles